Senior Adult Ministry (The Caleb Community)
The purpose of the Senior Adult Ministry at Magnolia Church is to encourage adults “55 and better” to begin, or to continue, their journey to become authentic followers of Christ. Our goal is to provide opportunities for personal growth through Bible studies, outreach opportunities, ministry projects and fellowship experiences. As Paul encourages believers in Philippians 3:14 “I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus,” regardless of age!
What We Do
- Life Groups on Sunday mornings at 8:00, 9:30, 11:00 am
- Monthly luncheons on the second Tuesday of each month – held at the church and featuring programs ranging from musical performances to speakers on relevant issues
- Trips to plays, museums, etc.
- Ministry projects to assisted living facilities
- Mission opportunities at home and abroad
- Monthly “out to lunch” events
- Weekly prayer meetings on Wednesdays at 4:45 pm
- Two extravaganza events each year
- Caleb Community Choir (September-June)
Vi Estel, Senior Adult Minister
Koko Sisco, Ministry Assistant
FREE video resources for all Magnolia Church members and attenders.
Over 18,000 great videos on…
parenting, marriage, Bible studies, men’s/women’s issues, finances, videos for children and more.
SIGN UP FOR rightnow MEDIA