All on-campus activities are canceled at this time due to COVID-19. Click HERE for the latest updates and information regarding when events will resume.
Senior Adult Ministry (The Caleb Community)
The purpose of the Senior Adult Ministry at Magnolia Church is to encourage adults “55 and better” to begin, or to continue, their journey to become authentic followers of Christ. Our goal is to provide opportunities for personal growth through Bible studies, outreach opportunities, ministry projects and fellowship experiences. As Paul encourages believers in Philippians 3:14 “I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus,” regardless of age!
What We Do
- Life Groups on Sunday mornings at 8:00, 9:30, 11:00 am
- Monthly luncheons on the second Tuesday of each month – held at the church and featuring programs ranging from musical performances to speakers on relevant issues
- Day trips to plays, museums, etc.
- Ministry projects to assisted living facilities
- Mission opportunities at home and abroad
- Monthly “out to lunch” events
- Weekly prayer meetings on Wednesdays at 4:45 pm
- Two extravaganza events each year (Annual Birthday Party in August and themed banquet in the Spring)
- Caleb Community Choir (September-June)
- Senior Adult Day in April
- Grandparents’ Day in September
- One week-long holiday trip (ie: cruises, Branson, National Gospel Music Festival)
- Senior Adult Vacation Bible School in the summer
Vi Estel, Senior Adult Minister
Koko Sisco, Executive Assistant, Discipleship
FREE video resources for all Magnolia Church members and attenders.
Over 18,000 great videos on…
parenting, marriage, Bible studies, men’s/women’s issues, finances, videos for children and more.
SIGN UP FOR rightnow MEDIA