Welcome to Magnolia Church
Two of our values in regathering for in-person services are to be both flexible and respectful. We are now gathering for an in-person, outdoor worship service on Sundays at 8:00 AM, along with a new online service on Saturdays at 6:00 PM, and Sundays at 9:00 and 11:00 AM at live.magonline.com.
The Español Sunday service will continue at 11:00 AM, with new services being added on Saturdays at 6:00 PM and Sundays at 9:00 AM at espanol.magonline.com.
Keep an eye on this page for updates on when we return to indoor services. We’re currently in what we call Tier 1 of our plan to regather. Our prayer is that we will be able to enter into Tier 2 and 3 when we can safely bring everyone back to on-campus services, Life Groups, and activities.
Make sure to visit magonline.com/regather for a full overview of our regathering plans.
8:00 AM Outdoor Service
Reserving seats for the following Sunday is available on Mondays at noon.
Please watch online from home if…
- You or a member of your household has tested positive for COVID-19 and has not been cleared by the Public Health Department.
- You or a member of your household has had a fever within the last 48 hours.
- You or a member of your household has displayed COVID-19 symptoms within the last 48 hours.
Here are a few things to know before coming to service:
- All facilities will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each service as well as spot-checked during services.
- You can choose where to sit when you RSVP online – live service in the Worship Center, indoor video feed in the Magnolia Room, or outdoor video feed in the Courtyard.
- Magnolia Kids Ministries will not be available during Tier 1. Kids are VERY welcome to worship together with their families!
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the campus.
- Face coverings are currently required while attending services.
- Giving boxes are available for drop-off offerings.
- We’ll have a digital bulletin instead of physical handouts, but feel free to bring your own notebook and pen if you’d like!
- There will be a brief contactless temperature check as you enter the building.
- Thanks for maintaining at least 6 feet of physical distance between households while on campus.
NOTE: COVID-19 symptoms often don’t show up until several days into having the virus. If you test positive for COVID-19 after attending service, please contact Mike Lovato. Our policy is to protect your privacy while also notifying those who were in attendance of their potential exposure.
For more information regarding Magnolia Church ministries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.