Welcome to Magnolia Church
Reserving seats for the following Sunday is available on Mondays at noon.
Please watch online from home if…
- You or a member of your household has tested positive for COVID-19 and has not been cleared by the Public Health Department.
- You or a member of your household has had a fever within the last 48 hours.
- You or a member of your household has displayed COVID-19 symptoms within the last 48 hours.
Here are a few things to know before coming to service:
- All facilities are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each service as well as spot-checked during services.
- Magnolia Kids Ministries are not currently available for in-person services. Kids are VERY welcome to worship together with their families!
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the campus.
- Face coverings are currently required while attending services.
- Giving boxes are available for drop-off offerings as well as an iPad kiosk for digital giving.
- We have a digital bulletin instead of physical handouts, but feel free to bring your own notebook and pen if you’d like!
- There will be a brief contactless temperature check before you enter.
- Thanks for maintaining at least 6 feet of physical distance between households while on campus.
NOTE: COVID-19 symptoms often don’t show up until several days into having the virus. If you test positive for COVID-19 after attending service, please contact Mike Lovato. Our policy is to protect your privacy while also notifying those who were in attendance of their potential exposure.
Make sure to visit magonline.com/regather for a full overview of our regathering plans.
For more information regarding Magnolia Church ministries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.