We exist to give preschoolers, ages birth through Kindergarten, a safe, fun, and enjoyable experience that leads them to become authentic followers of Jesus Christ. Every time preschoolers come to church they will experience God’s love and be motivated to follow Christ. Caring people who understand preschoolers’ needs will teach them biblical truths in a clean, safe and fun environment. We do this by ministering to the whole child based on Luke 2:52.
- We provide an environment that helps preschoolers grow in their intellectual development, introducing concepts about God, Jesus, Church, family, self, others, and the Bible.
- Our equipment and toys are carefully selected to enhance the motor development of preschoolers.
Social/Emotional (favor with man):
- We embrace attachment between parents and preschoolers. We train teachers to understand preschoolers’ emotional needs.
Spiritual (favor with God):
- We believe spiritual growth begins early. As children grow up hearing our kind teachers talk about God and Jesus, we have the distinct privilege of laying a foundation of faith in their lives.
- Family Worship
9:30 and 11:00 am
- Life Groups
9:30 and 11:00 am
- Preschool Midweek
Wednesdays, 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Preschool Kids Midweek is designed to help preschoolers become authentic followers of Christ as they develop a heart for missions and God’s word. Preschoolers enjoy Bible stories, missions education, games, and hands-on learning activities designed to help preschoolers grow in their relationship with God and one another.
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
September 12 – December 5, 2019 – 9:00 am – 11:30 pm, Magnolia Room
MOPS recognizes that the years from infancy to kindergarten are foundational in a mother-child relationship and are filled with unique needs. MOPS helps moms through relationships established in the context of local groups like this one that provide a caring atmosphere for today’s mother of young children.
The cost is $60 per mom (12 weeks), and $30 per child.
Register HERE. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, click HERE.
If you have questions email Lisa Kolta.
- Parents’ Night Out (PNO) – Birth – 6th Grade
We recognize the importance of parents having a break, so we offer Parents’ Night Out. Children will enjoy pizza, crafts, games and a movie.
3rd Friday of every month (except June), 6:00 – 10:00 pm
NOTICE NEW COST – $15/child with a maximum of $45/family.
Register HERE. Registration may close early if classes fill up before Wednesday.
If you have questions, contact Dianne Davis.
Dianne Davis, Preschool Minister
Laura Antunez, Preschool/MagKids Assistant
FREE video resources for all Magnolia Church members and attenders.
Over 18,000 great videos on…
parenting, marriage, Bible studies, men’s/women’s issues, finances, videos for children and more.
SIGN UP FOR rightnow MEDIA