We exist to give preschoolers, ages birth through Kindergarten, a safe, fun, and enjoyable experience that leads them to become authentic followers of Jesus Christ. Every time preschoolers come to church they will experience God’s love and be motivated to follow Christ. Caring people who understand preschoolers’ needs will teach them biblical truths in a clean, safe and fun environment. We do this by ministering to the whole child based on Luke 2:52.
- We provide an environment that helps preschoolers grow in their intellectual development, introducing concepts about God, Jesus, Church, family, self, others, and the Bible.
- Our equipment and toys are carefully selected to enhance the motor development of preschoolers.
Social/Emotional (favor with man):
- We embrace attachment between parents and preschoolers. We train teachers to understand preschoolers’ emotional needs.
Spiritual (favor with God):
- We believe spiritual growth begins early. As children grow up hearing our kind teachers talk about God and Jesus, we have the distinct privilege of laying a foundation of faith in their lives.
- Family Worship
9:30 and 11:00 am
- Life Groups
9:30 and 11:00 am
- KIDS 3-D
Wednesdays, 6:15 – 8:00 pm
Kids 3-D is designed to Disciple authentic Christ followers, Develop hearts for missions, and Drive a passion for God’s Word. Older preschoolers enjoy Bible stories, missions education, games, and hands-on learning activities designed to help preschoolers grow in their relationship with God and one another.
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) Fall Session
Thursdays, September 13 – December 6, 9:00 – 11:30 am
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
If you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall Session: January 31 through April 25
- Parents’ Night Out (PNO) – Birth – 6th Grade
3rd Friday of every month (except July), 6:00 – 10:00 pm
PNO is for children, birth through sixth grade. The cost is $10/child with a maximum of $30/family.
- Vacation Bible School
Follow us on social media for event dates!
Dianne Davis, Preschool Minister
Caryn Greenwalt, Interim Children’s Minister
FREE video resources for all Magnolia Church members and attenders.
Over 18,000 great videos on…
parenting, marriage, Bible studies, men’s/women’s issues, finances, videos for children and more.
SIGN UP FOR rightnow MEDIA