“…Honoring the Word of God…” Titus 2:3-5
We offer fellowship events, leadership training, group mentoring, and community outreach programs throughout the year planned just for women, equipping each to become an authentic follower of Jesus Christ!
Encouraging women to do the will of God is the purpose and focus of Magnolia’s Women’s Ministry. By holding fast to the Scriptures, and developing ministry programs within them, women are equipped with knowledge of God’s Word and a heart to accomplish its purposes as it relates to:
- their relationship to their family and their home
- their place and function in the body of Christ as a whole
- their place in ministry
Weekly classes Resume in September
- Tuesday 9:30am – 11:00am
- Wednesday 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Piece to Peace Quilters – Wednesday, 3:00-5:00pm ~ B101
- Coffee with Sabina, July 17, 7pm at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (Riverside Plaza)
- Beth Moore Simulcast, September 16, 9:30-4pm, $20, lunch included, Worship Center – Register HERE.
- Welcome In, September 24, 12:30-3pm, Magnolia Room – light lunch included
- Awaken, October 14, 8:30am-3:30pm, Magnolia Room
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
Thursdays, September 21 – November 9, 9:00 – 11:30 am
MOPS recognizes that the years from infancy to kindergarten are foundational in a mother-child relationship and are filled with unique needs. MOPS helps moms through relationships established in the context of local groups like this one that provide a caring atmosphere for today’s mother of young children.
Click HERE to read more.
MOPPETS (A program for your preschooler, staffed by trained teachers who will nurture them in an age-appropriate environment.)