Every aspect of Magnolia KIDS has been intentionally planned to guide children to discover Jesus Christ in a personal way and lay a foundation for their spiritual development. Invested teachers lead children in Bible study, missions education and discipleship experiences.
- We implement practices that welcome and care for children and encourage them to think of the church as their extended family. (Matthew 18:5)
- We explicitly challenge children and parents to commit themselves fully to Christ. (2 Timothy 4:1-2)
- We make prayer a regular part of every aspect of Children’s Ministry. (Ephesians 3:14-19)
- We partner with parents to teach their children so that they are well equipped to defend their faith and impact the world around them for Christ. (Deuteronomy 6:1-12)
- Family Worship at 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 am
- KidZone Live Worship at 9:30 – 9:45 am
- Bible Study at 9:45 am
- Magnolia KIDS CONNECT Class (Membership) – Various Sundays 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- KIDS 3-D – 6:30 to 8:00 pm (September-May)
- Parents’ Night Out: Birth – 6th Grade, (3rd Friday of every month, 6:00 – 10:00 pm)
Joyful, energetic children are meeting each week during the school year to learn more about worship and how singing and dance can be offered to God in worship and praise.
Please send any questions to Joyful.Noise@magonline.com.
Parents’ Night Out (Birth – 6th Grade)
3rd Friday of every month, 6:00 – 10:00 pm
$10 per child; $40 max per family.
We would love to have the privilege of caring for your kids, 9 months to 12 years of age, during one of our Parents’ Night Out events.
December 16 PNO is CLOSED. Register your child for future PNOs HERE.
If you have questions, contact Dianne Davis.
Wednesdays, 6:30 – 8:00 pm on
KIDS 3-D is designed to disciple authentic Christ followers, develop hearts for missions, and drive a passion for God’s word. It is high energy and incorporates games, Scripture memory, missions, and music in an effort to help children grow in their relationship with God and one another.
Kelly King, Children’s Minister
Lizzie Hicks, Children’s Ministry Associate