Magnolia Church Online Givers,
Thank you so much for your financial support of Magnolia Church this past year! We have switched to a new online giving system. To schedule new contributions, you’ll need to set up your account HERE. If this is your first visit, click “Forgot Password” to have our database send you an email with login information.
If you experience trouble with the “Forgot Password” please email email@example.com and we’ll help you get set up.
For future giving or to make changes to your account, go to the “Give Online” tab at the top right of this page.
Check out our helpful tutorial HERE.
Click HERE to go directly to the online giving page.
Why online Giving?
- Is an easy way to make donations or payments by check or Visa/MasterCard.
- We use a web-based system that provides easy and secure access to information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Using industry-standard encryption servers that store sensitive credit card and bank account information.
- Donating is simple and all contributions are tax deductible.
- All you’ll need is a few minutes to go through the initial process. Have your checking account or credit card information ready. You can even automate your giving!
With Online Giving you will be able to:
- Go online to give your tithe and offerings by either check or Visa/MasterCard (if you get frequent flyer miles this could be a plus) receive an email receipt as your proof of payment download a copy of your giving statement
Privacy & Refund Policy
- Your information is held securely. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
- You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be canceled. If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact us at 951-689-5700.