The Acts 1:8 Strategy
Acts 1:8 (HCSB) “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come on you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
As Magnolia Church carries out the Biblical mandate to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ, our congregation is actively involved in giving and praying and going. Teams of students and adults regularly minister in our neighborhoods and around the world. Our church has specifically targeted these areas:
- Jerusalem = Riverside and the Inland Empire
- Judea = California and the West Coast
- Samaria = Mexico and the rest of North America
- Ends of the Earth = South Asia and the World
Disaster Relief – Houston and Florida
Southern Baptist Disaster Relief teams have been deployed to Houston and Florida. SBDR has been serving for 50 years and has trained over 80,000 people. They fuel the third largest disaster relief agency in the United States.
WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
- If you are interested in learning more about our potential teams and possible dates to serve, please fill out a form at Mag Central or click HERE. A brief training will be provided soon in order to send individuals and teams to serve.
- Text SENDRELIEF to 41444 with the amount you would like to donate.
- Write a check to Magnolia Church with Disaster Relief written on the memo line. This money will go toward helping our people GO.
- Give through www.namb.net.
- Never underestimate the power of prayer.
- The urgent request of a righteous person is very powerful in its effect.
Global Ministry Update – New York
Global ministry Update – Birmingham, United Kingdom
Ways to Give:
If you choose to support us financially, please make checks payable to Magnolia Church. To make a credit card or debit card donation please click HERE If you would like to sponsor a specific individual, click the drop-down arrow and choose a name, or choose Miscellaneous Mission to donate to the ministry project in general.
For more information on upcoming mission projects, please contact email@example.com.