Every time preschoolers come to church they will experience God’s love and be motivated to follow Christ. Caring people who understand their developmental needs will teach them age-appropriate biblical truths in a clean, safe and fun environment.
- We seek to do this by ministering to the whole child: based on Luke 2:52
- We provide an environment that helps preschoolers grow in their intellectual development, introducing concepts about God, Jesus, Church, family, self, others, and the Bible.
- Our equipment and toys are selected carefully to enhance the motor development of a preschooler.
Social/Emotional (favor with man):
- We embrace attachment between parents and preschoolers. We train Lead Teachers to understand preschoolers’ emotional needs.
Spiritual (favor with God):
- We believe spiritual growth begins in the womb. As the child grows up hearing our kind teachers talk about God and Jesus, we have the distinct privilege of laying a foundation of trust in their life.
- Bible Study: Play with purpose at 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 am
- Preschool 3-D: 6:30 to 8:00 pm (September-May)
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers): 9:00 to 11:30 am, April 13 – June 1, 2017.
MOPPETS for children.
- Parents’ Night Out: Birth – 6th Grade, (3rd Friday of every month, 6:00 – 10:00 pm)
Wednesdays, 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Discipling authentic followers | Developing hearts for missions | Driving a passion for God’s word.
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
Thursdays, January 12 – March 2, 9:00 to 11:30 am
MOPS recognizes that the years from infancy to kindergarten are foundational in a mother-child relationship and are filled with unique needs. MOPS helps moms through relationships established in the context of local groups like this one that provide a caring atmosphere for today’s mother of young children.
Click HERE to read more.
MOPPETS (A program for your preschooler, staffed by trained teachers who will nurture them in an age-appropriate environment.)
Parents’ Night Out (Birth – 6th Grade)
3rd Friday of every month, 6:00 – 10:00 pm
$10 per child; $40 max per family.
We would love to have the privilege of caring for your kids, 9 months to 12 years of age, during one of our Parents’ Night Out events.
Register your preschooler for future PNOs HERE.
If you have questions, contact Dianne Davis.
Kelly King, Children’s Minister
Dianne Davis, Preschool Director