Every time preschoolers come to church they will experience God’s love and be motivated to follow Christ. Caring people who understandpreschoolers’ needs will teach them biblical truths in a clean, safe and fun environment. We do this by ministering to the whole child based on Luke 2:52.
- We provide an environment that helps preschoolers grow in their intellectual development, introducing concepts about God, Jesus, Church, family, self, others, and the Bible.
- Our equipment and toys are carefully selected to enhance the motor development of preschoolers.
Social/Emotional (favor with man):
- We embrace attachment between parents and preschoolers. We train teachers to understand preschoolers’ emotional needs.
Spiritual (favor with God):
- We believe spiritual growth begins early. As childre grow up hearing our kind teachers talk about God and Jesus, we have the distinct privilege of laying a foundation of faith in their lives.
We exist to give preschoolers, ages birth through Kindergarten, a safe, fun, and enjoyable experience that leads them to become authentic followers of Jesus Christ.
- Family Church Services
9:30 and 11:00 am
- Bible Study Groups
9:30 and 11:00 am
- KIDS 3-D
Wednesdays, 6:15 – 8:00 pm
On Wednesday nights, our preschoolers enjoy learning about missionaries from all over the world. Kids 3-D is designed to Disciple authentic Christ followers, Develop hearts for missions, and Drive a passion for God’s Word. Older preschoolers enjoy a music experience followed by a Bible story, missions education, games, and hands-on learning activities designed to help preschoolers grow in their relationship with God and one another.
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers)
MOPS Registration is now closed. Be sure to sign up early for our next session.
Thursdays, April 12 – May 31, 9:00 – 11:30 amCheck back in March for registration information or contact email@example.com.
MOPS recognizes that the years from infancy to kindergarten are foundational in a mother-child relationship and are filled with unique needs. MOPS helps moms through relationships established in the context of local groups like this one that provide a caring atmosphere for today’s mother of young children.
Click HERE to read more.MOPS Kids (A program for your preschooler, staffed by trained teachers who will nurture them in an age-appropriate environment.)
- Parents’ Night Out (PNO) – Birth – 6th Grade
3rd Friday of every month (except July), 6:00 – 10:00 pmPNO is forchildren, birth through sixth grade. The cost is $10/child with a maximum of $30/family.Register online at magonline.com/birth-kinder
- Vacation Bible School
Follow us on social media for event dates!
- View brochure HERE.
Kelly King, Children’s Minister
Dianne Davis, Preschool Minister